Harvesting Your Real Estate Investments
The theme for AZREIA’s 12th Anniversary Celebration and Annual Canned Food Drive, is perfect to help you focus on your results and where you stand on achieving the original objective you planned. We are going to celebrate AZREIA’s 12th Anniversary the AZREIA way! Plenty of food, fun and prizes, of course, but it wouldn’t be an AZREIA meeting without information, education and networking. This month everything is special. Be sure you come early to enjoy the Investor Social. You better get plenty of raffle tickets because the winners will get to play AZREIA’s “Pitch for Prizes” game. It wouldn’t be an AZREIA meeting without doing the business of real estate investing so we won’t skimp on the Market Update and we have a very spcial featured presenter, John Burley who will be educating us on “Creative Financing – Buying and Selling Without the Banks.”
Always a GREAT time and perfect for networking. Fill up on Pumpkin Pie and Apple Cider! Collect your raffle tickets. Visit our tradeshow. Get settled in for a super night of food, fun, prizes, information, education and entertainment!
Market Update with Alan Langston
The market doesn’t stop, or care that we are celebrating, so we will be sure you have all the latest in trend analysis for the US, Arizona and Greater Phoenix including existing homes, new homes, foreclosures, REO, short sales and traditional sales, what investment strategies are working and why. Also, there will be a complete analysis of the economic condition of Greater Phoenix/Tucson including trend analysis of employment data, bankruptcies and current events shaping the real estate investing market. This is must know information for the serious real estate investor.
PITCHING FOR PRIZES! AZREIA’S Way for Members & Guests to Have Fun & Win!
Your raffle tickets could be your entry into this fun and valuable game. Do you have the skill it takes to win? There will be lots of valuable prizes. The more raffle tickets you have, the better your shot to win!
Tonight you will learn how to buy and sell as many properties as you want, without ever having to “borrow” money from a bank. Just imagine, no credit reports, no FICO score, no more qualifying for loans. Just find the deals and buy them! John Burley, an active investor for over 30 years, has been teaching others to invest for nearly two decades. Tonight he will cover:
- How to do a “Wrap”
- Low Down
- No Money Down
- EZ Terms
- The “Cash Flow” Model
Same as Phoenix above
Prescott Main Meeting – Legal Issues in Real Estate Investing with William J. O’Leary
William J. O’Leary, attorney with O’Leary, Eaton, PLLC will discuss and highlight laws which impact and affect real property investors in the management and sale of their investment property. Bring your questions to this valuable session. Mr. O’Leary is an attorney, real estate agent and an investor, who brings a pragmatic view on building a successful investment portfolio.
- Providing Non-Biased Education & Information
- Lowering Cost of Managing Properties
- Simplifying Management Task
- Improving Management Decisions
- Reducing Liability & Exposure
- Minimizing Vacancies
- Giving a Voice to Rental Property Owners
Education is the cornerstone of your success investing in real estate. AZREIA education classes are designed to be practical, how-to instructional sessions. We offer a full slate of education classes and workshops every month. With 40+ classes and many workshops we are able to deliver to you the knowledge you need to begin or enhance your real estate investing. AZREIA has earned Awards of Excellence for Best Professional Education from National REIA in 2004 (Best REIA all categories) 2005, 2007, 2008 (Best REIA all categories) and 2009. Please click on the “Education” tab above for a complete description of each class and a current schedule.
The AZREIA staff is available to support you 5+ days a week, but it doesn’t stop there. Our Business Associate Program provides you qualified referrals to over 80 businesses that support real estate investors. Over 100 discounts will save you money and increase the margins on your investments. The public access area of this website provides you with information, education calendar, property postings, forum and other activities. The Member’s Area of this website provides 24/7 access for business referrals, subgroups, articles, discounts, member directory with full privacy controls, and protected member account information. Please call or email us if we can be any assistance.
AZREIA is Ranked as the 6th Largest Networking Organization by the Phoenix Business Journal
- Market Discussions: In depth market information and analysis is provide at our meetings and on our website. Discussion is facilitated at AZREIA and Phoenix Real Estate Club meetings.
- Team Building: All successful real estate investors know how important their team is to their success. AZREIA has over 50 categories of Business Associates and vendors who offer services and products to real estate investors. Our Business Associates are member-referred and complete a qualification process prior to being invited to join. Take advantage of over 100 different discounts to save you money and increase your margins!
- Investor-to-Investor Networking: Find other members who complement your investment strategy or can help you with your needs. With almost 2000 members you will be able to find others to network with at our meetings or through our Member Directory.
- Property Marketing or Acquisition: Present property you own or control at our monthly meetings to hundreds of other investors. Post your properties on the AZREIA website. Have your properties email blasted out to 2000 other members. This is a proven way to sell or find investment property.