Monthly Meeting Information
We’ve got him, so we are going to abuse him! AZREIA is fortunate to have the most accomplished and respected educator on multifamily investing in the country – David Lindahl – return to our association. Since Dave rarely speaks anymore, we are going to make sure we fully utilize his time. We have scheduled six different events over AZREIA Meeting Week. Be sure you take this opportunity to learn from one of the best! Special Bonus: Dave will be sharing how he acquires private money for his deals. Of course, we will have the full Market Update with all new data and a ridiculous Deal of the Month. Another meeting not to miss? Oh, yeah!
Phoenix Workshop – Acquiring Private Money with David Lindahl
Dave will teach you how to put a private money deal together – Start to Finish! In the last five years, Dave has raised over $67 million from his investors to buy over $232 million worth of real estate. This is your chance to see how he puts a deal together to get all the capital he needs.
Market Update with Alan Langston
This is the latest in trend analysis for the US, Arizona and Greater Phoenix including existing homes, new homes, foreclosures, REO, short sales and traditional sales, what investment strategies are working and why. Also, there will be a complete analysis of the economic condition of Greater Phoenix including trend analysis of employment data, bankruptcies and current events shaping the real estate investing market. This is must know information for the serious real estate investor.
Phoenix Main Meeting – Multifamily Investing with David Lindahl
It is increasingly rare that someone of Dave’s caliber personally teaches. AZREIA is delighted to have Dave Lindahl return for our monthly meeting. This is your opportunity to learn from the Master.
- Are you an investor in acquisition mode?
- Are you finding it more difficult to find good deals on single family houses?
Are multifamily properties on your list? If not, they should be. Having multiple acquisition strategies enables you to take full advantage of today’s exceptional pricing. Come learn the six value plays that you should look for in every deal and why there is far less risk owning apartment houses!
See details under Phoenix Main meeting.
Amy Henwood and Alisa Cool of Journey Real Estate will discuss:
- Changes in rent rates, vacancy factors and local market conditions
- Tenant selection issues in a tight rental market
- Changes in processes in management or Landlord-Tenant Act
- Pitfalls in management
- What to do when your angels go bad
- Dealing with problem tenants, liars, cheats, drunks, etc.
- Providing Non-Biased Education & Information
- Lowering Cost of Managing Properties
- Simplifying Management Task
- Improving Management Decisions
- Reducing Liability & Exposure
- Minimizing Vacancies
- Giving a Voice to Rental Property Owners
Education is the cornerstone of your success investing in real estate. AZREIA education classes are designed to be practical, how-to instructional sessions. We offer a full slate of education classes and workshops every month. With 40+ classes and many workshops we are able to deliver to you the knowledge you need to begin or enhance your real estate investing. AZREIA has earned Awards of Excellence for Best Professional Education from National REIA in 2004 (Best REIA all categories) 2005, 2007, 2008 (Best REIA all categories) and 2009. Please click on the “Education” tab above for a complete description of each class and a current schedule.
The AZREIA staff is available to support you 5+ days a week, but it doesn’t stop there. Our Business Associate Program provides you qualified referrals to over 80 businesses that support real estate investors. Over 100 discounts will save you money and increase the margins on your investments. The public access area of this website provides you with information, education calendar, property postings, forum and other activities. The Member’s Area of this website provides 24/7 access for business referrals, subgroups, articles, discounts, member directory with full privacy controls, and protected member account information. Please call or email us if we can be any assistance.
AZREIA is Ranked as the 6th Largest Networking Organization by the Phoenix Business Journal
- Market Discussions: In depth market information and analysis is provide at our meetings and on our website. Discussion is facilitated at AZREIA and Phoenix Real Estate Club meetings.
- Team Building: All successful real estate investors know how important their team is to their success. AZREIA has over 50 categories of Business Associates and vendors who offer services and products to real estate investors. Our Business Associates are member-referred and complete a qualification process prior to being invited to join. Take advantage of over 100 different discounts to save you money and increase your margins!
- Investor-to-Investor Networking: Find other members who complement your investment strategy or can help you with your needs. With almost 2000 members you will be able to find others to network with at our meetings or through our Member Directory.
- Property Marketing or Acquisition: Present property you own or control at our monthly meetings to hundreds of other investors. Post your properties on the AZREIA website. Have your properties email blasted out to 2000 other members. This is a proven way to sell or find investment property.