Monthly Meeting Information
Our theme “Everything Old is New Again – Only Different” applies in an area you would normal not think of – tenant screening. Our main presentation focuses on the latest in tenant screening. Technology is changing may things and new technology is changing how you interact with your prospective tenants. The 5:15 PM workshop is an Expert Lending Panel to provide you with the latest in options to fund your transactions. As always, attend an AZREIA meeting and you will learn, be informed and meet new people.
5:15 PHOENIX WORKSHOP: Expert Panel Discussion: Lending
Join us for an in-depth discussion on financing your property deals – buying and selling. You have options and this session will discuss them all. The panel includes representatives for traditional funds, hard money, soft money, private money and seller financing. There is plenty to cover in the fast paced session but we will make time to include some questions from the audience.
PHOENIX MAIN MEETING: Tenant Screening
What’s the latest in Tenant Screening? It is both the HOW and the WHAT. This session will provide extensive education on screening your tenant. You will see first hand how to speed up the process, get the most in-depth screening possible and see the most information to make an informed decision. Yes, you can get the credit report again! It’s easy, and we will show you how! This session will cover how to complete an extensive tenant screening and the differences in instant/online tenant screening and investigative tenant screening.
TUCSON MAIN MEETING: Tenant Screening
See description above. One of the primary actions a rental property owner can take to protect their very expensive and important asset is to complete a thorough tenant screening.
PRESCOTT MAIN MEETING: Case Studies of Successful Investments
Successful investors will present case studies of real investments in this interesting, interactive meeting. Cases will include a commercial project and a land project, both with interesting financing aspects and tremendous upside. Attendees will get a good view into the creative process involved in analyzing projects, perceiving value that others miss, and increasing asset values through the investor’s work.
PHOENIX REAL ESTATE CLUB: The best real estate investing networking anywhere!
Have’s and Wants, structured networking activities and the Market Discussion all combine to make the Club an integral part of any active investor’s month. There will be a timely presentation, too. See you there!
- Providing Non-Biased Education & Information
- Lowering Cost of Managing Properties
- Simplifying Management Task
- Improving Management Decisions
- Reducing Liability & Exposure
- Minimizing Vacancies
- Giving a Voice to Rental Property Owners
Education is the cornerstone of your success investing in real estate. AZREIA education classes are designed to be practical, how-to instructional sessions. We offer a full slate of education classes and workshops every month. With 40+ classes and many workshops we are able to deliver to you the knowledge you need to begin or enhance your real estate investing. AZREIA has earned Awards of Excellence for Best Professional Education from National REIA in 2004 (Best REIA all categories) 2005, 2007, 2008 (Best REIA all categories) and 2009. Please click on the “Education” tab above for a complete description of each class and a current schedule.
The AZREIA staff is available to support you 5+ days a week, but it doesn’t stop there. Our Business Associate Program provides you qualified referrals to over 80 businesses that support real estate investors. Over 100 discounts will save you money and increase the margins on your investments. The public access area of this website provides you with information, education calendar, property postings, forum and other activities. The Member’s Area of this website provides 24/7 access for business referrals, subgroups, articles, discounts, member directory with full privacy controls, and protected member account information. Please call or email us if we can be any assistance.
AZREIA is Ranked as the 6th Largest Networking Organization by the Phoenix Business Journal
- Market Discussions: In depth market information and analysis is provide at our meetings and on our website. Discussion is facilitated at AZREIA and Phoenix Real Estate Club meetings.
- Team Building: All successful real estate investors know how important their team is to their success. AZREIA has over 50 categories of Business Associates and vendors who offer services and products to real estate investors. Our Business Associates are member-referred and complete a qualification process prior to being invited to join. Take advantage of over 100 different discounts to save you money and increase your margins!
- Investor-to-Investor Networking: Find other members who complement your investment strategy or can help you with your needs. With almost 2000 members you will be able to find others to network with at our meetings or through our Member Directory.
- Property Marketing or Acquisition: Present property you own or control at our monthly meetings to hundreds of other investors. Post your properties on the AZREIA website. Have your properties email blasted out to 2000 other members. This is a proven way to sell or find investment property.