Monthly Meeting Information
When the market is changing cycles is when, as an investor, you need to understand even more about what is happening in the market. That is why it is perfect timing to have Mike Orr, Cromford Report, provide his expert opinion o our market for our members and guests. As the timing is so critical, Mike will cover his Market Perspective during the Main Meeting to provide ample time to cover the information. Our Workshop addresses a very important topic – Disclosures. A more normal market means a return to creative real estate transactions in volume. You need to protect yourself and one of the best ways to do that is to provide adequate disclosure. As always, attend an AZREIA meeting and you will learn, be informed and meet new people.
5:15 PHOENIX WORKSHOP: Disclosures for Creative Real Estate Transactions
Are you acquiring property in any of the following ways: Lease Option, Subject To, Wholesale? Are you dealing with distressed homeowners and paying less than market value for the property? Are you selling property using a Lease Option/Purchase or seller financing? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need to ensure you are properly disclosing. Should a problem arise, you will be viewed as the expert dealing with an uninformed buyer/seller. The burden of proof will be on you to demonstrate that you properly communicated with the seller/buyer. This session is designed to provide you with the disclosure statements you should consider using in your creative transactions.
PHOENIX MAIN MEETING: Greater Phoenix Market Perspective with Mike Orr
Mike Orr is a highly regarded expert on the Greater Phoenix real estate market. His market analysis through the Cromford Report is widely followed both locally and nationally. Mike will share his unique insight on our market from an investor’s viewpoint. He will analyze the current conditions and trends and give you his prediction for the future. Mike is the Director for the Center for Real Estate Theory & Practice within the WP Carey School of Business at Arizona State University.
TUCSON MAIN MEETING: Expanded Market Analysis
We will take an in-depth look at the national and state level real estate and financial information as it affects real estate investors. Additionally, the Greater Phoenix market will be contrasted with the Tucson Market. This valuable information will enhance the decision process of our members.
PRESCOTT MAIN MEETING: Dodd-Frank Financial Reform Act & Its Impact on Investors
Mitchel Medigovich, an International Banking Consultant, will present to our group about Dodd-Frank and the impact to real estate transactions. He will cover what opportunities have been opened as well as pitfalls an investor should watch out for. In addition, he will explain what government actions and goals helped cause the meltdown and how these new laws work against home ownership .
PHOENIX REAL ESTATE CLUB: The best real estate investing networking anywhere!
Meetings have moved to the 4th Tuesday of the month. Have’s and Wants, structured networking activities and the Market Discussion all combine to make the Club an integral part of any active investor’s month. There will be a timely presentation, too. See you there!
- Providing Non-Biased Education & Information
- Lowering Cost of Managing Properties
- Simplifying Management Task
- Improving Management Decisions
- Reducing Liability & Exposure
- Minimizing Vacancies
- Giving a Voice to Rental Property Owners
Education is the cornerstone of your success investing in real estate. AZREIA education classes are designed to be practical, how-to instructional sessions. We offer a full slate of education classes and workshops every month. With 40+ classes and many workshops we are able to deliver to you the knowledge you need to begin or enhance your real estate investing. AZREIA has earned Awards of Excellence for Best Professional Education from National REIA in 2004 (Best REIA all categories) 2005, 2007, 2008 (Best REIA all categories) and 2009. Please click on the “Education” tab above for a complete description of each class and a current schedule.
The AZREIA staff is available to support you 5+ days a week, but it doesn’t stop there. Our Business Associate Program provides you qualified referrals to over 80 businesses that support real estate investors. Over 100 discounts will save you money and increase the margins on your investments. The public access area of this website provides you with information, education calendar, property postings, forum and other activities. The Member’s Area of this website provides 24/7 access for business referrals, subgroups, articles, discounts, member directory with full privacy controls, and protected member account information. Please call or email us if we can be any assistance.
AZREIA is Ranked as the 6th Largest Networking Organization by the Phoenix Business Journal
- Market Discussions: In depth market information and analysis is provide at our meetings and on our website. Discussion is facilitated at AZREIA and Phoenix Real Estate Club meetings.
- Team Building: All successful real estate investors know how important their team is to their success. AZREIA has over 50 categories of Business Associates and vendors who offer services and products to real estate investors. Our Business Associates are member-referred and complete a qualification process prior to being invited to join. Take advantage of over 100 different discounts to save you money and increase your margins!
- Investor-to-Investor Networking: Find other members who complement your investment strategy or can help you with your needs. With almost 2000 members you will be able to find others to network with at our meetings or through our Member Directory.
- Property Marketing or Acquisition: Present property you own or control at our monthly meetings to hundreds of other investors. Post your properties on the AZREIA website. Have your properties email blasted out to 2000 other members. This is a proven way to sell or find investment property.