Monthly Meeting Information
We have so much to cover in August, but we will get it all in! Is the commercial market ready to bust loose? Will you be able to make profits like you did during the recovery of the residential market? We cover office, retail and industrial during the main meeting time in Phoenix. In Tucson, we will take a look at the Tucson commercial market. Also, I guarantee you do not know what you can and cannot do when a tenant files bankruptcy. Our Phoenix workshop will give yo the answer, and a lot more, including acquiring property in bankruptcy and what to do if a buyer you are seller financing files for protection. Of course, we will have the full market update with all new data. Meetings not to miss? Yes!
Phoenix Workshop – Buying Property in Bankruptcy, Tenants in Bankruptcy and Bankruptcy and Seller Financing with David Knapper
As one form of distressed property, this session will cover the bankruptcy process, types of bankruptcy and how you deal with them as an investor, types of bankruptcy properties, what to do when your tenant is in bankruptcy and what to do when you are seller financing a property and the “owner” files bankruptcy. Come prepared to listen and learn!
Market Update with Alan Langston
This is the latest in trend analysis for the US, Arizona and Greater Phoenix including existing homes, new homes, foreclosures, REO, short sales and traditional sales, what investment strategies are working and why. Also, there will be a complete analysis of the economic condition of Greater Phoenix including trend analysis of employment data, bankruptcies and current events shaping the real estate investing market. This is must know information for the serious real estate investor.
Phoenix Main Meeting – Commercial Market Update with Andrew Cheney
Is it time for you to invest in commercial property? Office, retail and industrial have been distressed for several years. There are great buys in the market, but is it time? How can you generate significant profit in commercial segments of the market like you have in residential? This session will cover the state of the current Greater Phoenix commercial market and review a few case studies to get you completely up-to-date.
Learning from one of our own is extremely valuable. We are fortunate to have Gary Andros as an AZREIA member. Gary is an accomplished commercial real estate investor and very active in today’s market in Tucson. Gary G. Andros, CCIM, has been a licensed real estate agent in the State of Arizona since 2005. His main area of focus is commercial investment properties in the Southern Arizona area. Gary has completed transactions of all major property types and maintains an active business with listings, leases and user assignments. As a former successful licensed general, mechanical, and plumbing contractor in the Tucson area, he has extensive knowledge of local construction codes and requirements and has created many relationships with local engineers, architects and contractors.
- Providing Non-Biased Education & Information
- Lowering Cost of Managing Properties
- Simplifying Management Task
- Improving Management Decisions
- Reducing Liability & Exposure
- Minimizing Vacancies
- Giving a Voice to Rental Property Owners
Education is the cornerstone of your success investing in real estate. AZREIA education classes are designed to be practical, how-to instructional sessions. We offer a full slate of education classes and workshops every month. With 40+ classes and many workshops we are able to deliver to you the knowledge you need to begin or enhance your real estate investing. AZREIA has earned Awards of Excellence for Best Professional Education from National REIA in 2004 (Best REIA all categories) 2005, 2007, 2008 (Best REIA all categories) and 2009. Please click on the “Education” tab above for a complete description of each class and a current schedule.
The AZREIA staff is available to support you 5+ days a week, but it doesn’t stop there. Our Business Associate Program provides you qualified referrals to over 80 businesses that support real estate investors. Over 100 discounts will save you money and increase the margins on your investments. The public access area of this website provides you with information, education calendar, property postings, forum and other activities. The Member’s Area of this website provides 24/7 access for business referrals, subgroups, articles, discounts, member directory with full privacy controls, and protected member account information. Please call or email us if we can be any assistance.
AZREIA is Ranked as the 6th Largest Networking Organization by the Phoenix Business Journal
- Market Discussions: In depth market information and analysis is provide at our meetings and on our website. Discussion is facilitated at AZREIA and Phoenix Real Estate Club meetings.
- Team Building: All successful real estate investors know how important their team is to their success. AZREIA has over 50 categories of Business Associates and vendors who offer services and products to real estate investors. Our Business Associates are member-referred and complete a qualification process prior to being invited to join. Take advantage of over 100 different discounts to save you money and increase your margins!
- Investor-to-Investor Networking: Find other members who complement your investment strategy or can help you with your needs. With almost 2000 members you will be able to find others to network with at our meetings or through our Member Directory.
- Property Marketing or Acquisition: Present property you own or control at our monthly meetings to hundreds of other investors. Post your properties on the AZREIA website. Have your properties email blasted out to 2000 other members. This is a proven way to sell or find investment property.