Monthly Meeting Information
October is dedicated to Fix & Flip or rehabbing. The Workshop will be focused on the market status and trends. The Main Meeting sessions in both Phoenix and Tucson will consist of a panel of local experts – all active rehabbers. The Market Update is more important than ever. If you are currently rehabbing property as a primary or secondary strategy or are considering entering this profitable real estate investing strategy then you can’t afford to miss AZREIA’s October meeting.
Phoenix Workshop – Fix & Flip by the Numbers with Tina Tamboer, Cromford Report
You must know your market. A major part of understanding your market is knowing the numbers and the trends. This session is strictly on the Fix & Flip numbers. It will focus of the volume, rate and pace, margins and price. Our expert is Tina Tamboer, senior analyst of the Cromford Report. Tina trains Realtors on how to use the Cromford Report, teaches renewal classes on the housing market, develops new product lines and regularly speaks to groups regarding the current trends affecting Phoenix real estate and is also a regular guest speaker on radio.
Market Update with Alan Langston
This is the latest in trend analysis for the US, Arizona and Greater Phoenix including existing homes, new homes, foreclosures, REO, short sales and traditional sales, what investment strategies are working and why. Also, there will be a complete analysis of the economic condition of Greater Phoenix/Tucson including trend analysis of employment data, bankruptcies and current events shaping the real estate investing market. This is must know information for the serious real estate investor.
Phoenix Main Meeting – Fix & Flip Expert Panel
We will cover it all from the investor’s perspective. AZREIA members active in Fix & Flips in this market make up our expert panel. The panel discussion will cover property acquisition, repair cost, margins, what makes the deal work by price range, financing and other holding cost, appraisals, selling at retail and more. So you only own rentals and don’t do Fix & Flip? Maybe you should consider completing some Fix & Flips to pay down your holds faster and increase your cash flow. You know you learn best from those who are actually doing the deals. Don’t miss the excellent opportunity to really understand this aspect of our market and how to take full advantage!
Same as Phoenix only with local Tucson experts!
Prescott Main Meeting – Deal Finding presented by Dan Valentine
Dan Valentine, founder/owner of both Phoenix Deal Finders Club and Valentine Sales and Management, will present valuable information on finding good deals in today’s market, and answer the following questions, and more:
- Are there still good deals today, or am I too late?
- Is MLS a good place to find deals?
- Where else should I look for good deals?
- Can I start in real estate investing with NO cash?
- What is wholesaling, fix-and-flipping, and how do these compare with buy-and-hold investing?
- Are there still sellers who really don’t want their property? If so, how do I find them?
- What creative finance methods can I utilize?
- Providing Non-Biased Education & Information
- Lowering Cost of Managing Properties
- Simplifying Management Task
- Improving Management Decisions
- Reducing Liability & Exposure
- Minimizing Vacancies
- Giving a Voice to Rental Property Owners
Education is the cornerstone of your success investing in real estate. AZREIA education classes are designed to be practical, how-to instructional sessions. We offer a full slate of education classes and workshops every month. With 40+ classes and many workshops we are able to deliver to you the knowledge you need to begin or enhance your real estate investing. AZREIA has earned Awards of Excellence for Best Professional Education from National REIA in 2004 (Best REIA all categories) 2005, 2007, 2008 (Best REIA all categories) and 2009. Please click on the “Education” tab above for a complete description of each class and a current schedule.
The AZREIA staff is available to support you 5+ days a week, but it doesn’t stop there. Our Business Associate Program provides you qualified referrals to over 80 businesses that support real estate investors. Over 100 discounts will save you money and increase the margins on your investments. The public access area of this website provides you with information, education calendar, property postings, forum and other activities. The Member’s Area of this website provides 24/7 access for business referrals, subgroups, articles, discounts, member directory with full privacy controls, and protected member account information. Please call or email us if we can be any assistance.
AZREIA is Ranked as the 6th Largest Networking Organization by the Phoenix Business Journal
- Market Discussions: In depth market information and analysis is provide at our meetings and on our website. Discussion is facilitated at AZREIA and Phoenix Real Estate Club meetings.
- Team Building: All successful real estate investors know how important their team is to their success. AZREIA has over 50 categories of Business Associates and vendors who offer services and products to real estate investors. Our Business Associates are member-referred and complete a qualification process prior to being invited to join. Take advantage of over 100 different discounts to save you money and increase your margins!
- Investor-to-Investor Networking: Find other members who complement your investment strategy or can help you with your needs. With almost 2000 members you will be able to find others to network with at our meetings or through our Member Directory.
- Property Marketing or Acquisition: Present property you own or control at our monthly meetings to hundreds of other investors. Post your properties on the AZREIA website. Have your properties email blasted out to 2000 other members. This is a proven way to sell or find investment property.